Have you installed the software "InstallShield" on your PC and uninstalled it?
You can check the link http://support.installshield.com/kb/view.asp?articleid=q106194 provided above and do as the instruction shows.
For me, I just download the .REG file from http://support.installshield.com/kb/files/Q106194/Hotfix.zip and runs it to modify the registry file. Then the above problem is fixed.
If you did not install the software, there may be some other causes. You can first make a backup of your registry and runs the modification. If the error still exists, it means your problem is different from mine, first restore your registry and see whether there is more information about your problem.
Hope it useful!
- Bluetooth Handsfree Profile Support for Windows Mo...
- How to be a program manager
- Install project has error "An error occurred while...
- polymorphism in C#
- Difference between Pre & Post Increment/Decrement
- multilevel inheritance in C#
- Windows Communication Foundation FAQ quick starter...
- Threading - Q&A lots of Java
- Thread Synchronization (C# Programming Guide)
- Safe Thread Synchronization
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2008 (38)