keybd_event(VkKeyScan(‘A’),0x9e,0 , 0); // ‘A’ Press
keybd_event(VkKeyScan(‘A’),0x9e, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0); // ‘A’ Release
But, you can not use VkKeyScan in Window CE. So you have to adjust it based on previous
two articles: Virtual Key codes as following:keybd_event(0x41,0x9e,0 , 0); // ‘A’ Press
keybd_event(,0x9e, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0); // ‘A’ Release0x41
Monday, March 10, 2008
Keybd_event in Compact Framework
- Sample Software Testing Standards and Procedures
- How to get scan code and virtual code of hardkey?
- Virtual-Key Codes for Windows CE 5.0
- How to hide application at startup? VC++
- How to minimize application as system tray icon?
- How to make a cellphone like keybaord?
- SetTimer() inside a thread - use SetTimer API meth...
- Keybd_event in Compact Framework
- Virtual Key Codes
- Keyboard Events Simulation using keybd_event() fun...
- Windows CE Keyboard Hook (Error 31)
- Windows CE Keyboard Hook
- ▼ March (12)